Superstitions and Apparitions, Book 13
When a superstitious man inherits a piece of property, the address alone is enough to spook him away: 1313 Omen Lane. He hires Madison deCordova and In A Pinch to spend seven days and seven nights in the house to declare it haunt-free. No black cats allowed.
With Brash’s help, Maddy and her geriatric sidekicks expose the twisted truth behind the myths.
Madison deCordova has another quirky assignment. This time, a highly superstitious client wants her to spend seven days and seven nights in a newly inherited house to declare it ‘haunt-free.’ With an address like 1313 Omen Lane, he’s not taking any chances! She can bring along her husband, but no black cats allowed.
Madison and Brash soon realize why the job pays so well. On their first night there, a high-pitch scream breaks through the stillness. Rumors of ghosts, haunting folklore, and a family curse swirl.
As if that’s not hair-raising enough, Maddy’s brought along her geriatric sidekicks for the week. With Granny Bert, Miss Sybil, Virgie, and even Wanda Shanks in tow, the shenanigans—and the dangers—are endless.
Is the curse real? Does the ghost of La Llorona really exist? They have seven days and seven nights to separate fact from fiction, and to expose the twisted truth behind the local myths.
Book 13 (nothing spooky about that!) of the best-selling The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series by Becki Willis.
Love a great deal? Read it for FREE in Kindle Unlimited.
The Sisters, Texas Mystery Series, In Order
- Book 1, Chicken Scratch
- Book 2, When the Stars Fall
- Book 3, Stipulations & Complications
- Book 4 , Home Again: Starting Over
- Book 5, Genny’s Ballad
- Book 6, Christmas in The Sisters
- Book 7. The Lilac Code
- Book 8, Wildflower Wedding : With a Killer Reception
- Book 9, Sitting on A Fortune
- Book 10, Rose By Any Other Name
- Book 11, Bye, Buy Baby
- Book 12, Murder Worth a Thousand Words
- Book 13, Superstitions and Apparitions
- Book 14, Murder at the Stroke of Midnight
- Book 15, Sunshine and Secrets
- Book 16, Dollars or Death
- Book 17, Weight of The Badge